Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane. does she ever go home?

I admire Jane's energy.  If she's faking the enthusiasm she's very good at it.  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

1. @Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I think Stacey Sager is on too much. When l put on Q2 lately, she always seems to be there. She talks too fast and loud, IMO.

@handygal2 Which one is Stacey Sager?

@Caaareful Shopper: Sorry. I meant Stacey Stauffer, lol.

IMG_0056.JPG

@handygal2 @Caaareful Shopper

Stacey that's another one that's much like Kerstin...she talks so fast, and doesn't present much of a personality, it's the persona they presesent on air which to me says, ----I like the mony I make at QVC but not so much the job---so it makes their presentations seem a tad not believable....just going through the motions........

@Spurt:  Well said. That's exactly the impression l get.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

LOL....I so totally agree and have thought the same thing and it seems to be in the late evenings....change her around - put her in the 3 AM shows for a change!  I can't take Jane anymore....she is loud.....she is not the same demure lady as when she started with QVC and if I had to see her feet trying to sell shoes....I would cut me feet off!  Sorry QVC and Jane, she does not have pretty feet!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think Jane is very competitive, as are most salespeople. I heard her say that when she got her first show with her name, she had waited years before she got "her own show."

Jane strives to be the best in fashion, beauty and everything. I think Jane feels if you're on TV, even homeshopping, you're a star, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ballet Babe:  ......... 'Flip On By' ...........(Just a thought that popped into my mind, said in a nice, humorous, not mean way.)...........Hey, isn't there a song 'Walk on By' ?  Now I'll never get that song out of my mind, lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Agree!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Ballet Babe:  ......... 'Flip On By' ...........(Just a thought that popped into my mind, said in a nice, not mean way.)...........Hey, isn't there a song 'Walk on By' ?  Now I'll never get that song out of my mind, lol.

@ROMARY  Yes there is a song like that.  Thanks , now it is stuck in my head.  LOL  I just turned on Q and she is on again talking about her daughter being at rehearsals late at night.   Geeze someone shoot me.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Occasional Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Ballet Babe:  ......... 'Flip On By' ...........(Just a thought that popped into my mind, said in a nice, not mean way.)...........Hey, isn't there a song 'Walk on By' ?  Now I'll never get that song out of my mind, lol.

@ROMARY  Yes there is a song like that.  Thanks , now it is stuck in my head.  LOL  I just turned on Q and she is on again talking about her daughter being at rehearsals late at night.   Geeze someone shoot me.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Walk on By - Dionne Warick

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Is this woman on all the time or what? Are others cutting back on hours and she is filling in. 

I remember about a year ago I thought the same thing LOL.  She was on a lot.  I guess she loves her job which is wonderful.  You would think she would want time off, however I have always heard it said that do what you  love and it will never seem like work.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Obviously NO

-Do Not Copy Pls-