Honored Contributor

Perhaps the plan to capture the 30 somethings didn't pan out as well as thought. Maybe some "old timers" even got fed up with the "too young for me" fashions.

Enter Kathy Levine...a blast from the past. I remember her from the very beginning...a hit then and a hit now. Maybe she'll bring back some customers who wandered away.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

I watched her just for the comfort factor, but not much into jewelry of any kind.

She did not disappoint.  Looked beautiful and was funny and pleasant and brought back so many wonderful memories.

Not sure I'll ever go back to buying, but watching Kathy was a joy.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Perhaps the plan to capture the 30 somethings didn't pan out as well as thought. Maybe some "old timers" even got fed up with the "too young for me" fashions.

Enter Kathy Levine...a blast from the past. I remember her from the very beginning...a hit then and a hit now. Maybe she'll bring back some customers who wandered away.

Which clothing lines on QVC are "too young for me" fashions?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Super Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Which clothing lines on QVC are "too young for me" fashions?

😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

I watched a few minutes on the items previously shown this morning. How nice to see Kathy and see that she was dressed like a professional...she looks lovely and was fun to watch...just like she used to be. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane and Kathy L

[ Edited ]

@paixmcdao   I consider Candace Bure's clothing a bittoo young...style and fit for me. Some of the Zuda is also a bit too tight. It's personal preference.

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 Agree.  You just can't get her out of those blue jeans.

Honored Contributor

Jane would never have worn that outfit had she not been presenting the TSV  later, she announced very clearly that she was wearing the new TSV for Thurs. I am sure the wardrobe choice was not hers to make. 

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee Jane, you could have worn something a little more appropriate other than jeans with rips in the knees.  Kathy L is showing you up big time.

@rms1954  did you notice Kathy doesn't use cards? And she can hold her own with anyone and she looks lovely tonight.  While I'm not buying I am watching because I enjoy Kathy.  

@mspatmac  Exactly.  Kathy is the quintessential host.  With one or two exceptions, they all can learn from her.  

Respected Contributor

Kathy and Jane may be good friends but when I see them together like that all I could think was “ before and after”. I cannot get past the fact that Jane cannot get through a presentation without mentioning her daughters.