Respected Contributor

Nasty is right!  smh

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   It does make you wonder why people go off on a sales person/host and say the most unkind things about a person that they do not know, have never spoken to and has no bearing on their life. If they were not anonymous I doubt these comments would be made. 

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I usually refrain from responding to snarky, bashing or rude  comments, the "these people" comment is beyond rude and is so condescending, the Jersey Girl came out and I couldn't let it go.  I agree with everything you said in your response.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   It does make you wonder why people go off on a sales person/host and say the most unkind things about a person that they do not know, have never spoken to and has no bearing on their life. If they were not anonymous I doubt these comments would be made. 

@50Mickey 

Well, you are certainly wrong about me.  If I saw Jane in person, I would ask her to please allow others to talk, i.e., when she has a guest not to dominate the talk with her life and that of her daughters, to let the guest talk about the product.  Should they ask her about her daughter's ballerina tales, then that is okay but not to totally make everything about her and her daughters, that it is not only selfish but it is boring and rude.  

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@50Mickey   Here is my take on all of this.   For me JT ruins many nights of QVC watching.  She is on way too many nights and for those of us that complain Q is losing our sales when we don't watch.  Someone needs to talk to her as her behavier has gotten so much worse.  Is it fair to the viewers to have to watch this childish behavier?? Sure I can change the chanmnel but again Q loses sales because I don't buy when I don't watch.  

Esteemed Contributor
First let me say I'm not a fan if JT and try to avoid watching her shows unless it's an item I'm very interested in seeing. I have to say however Ksthy and Jsne have been friends for years . They were close back when they first started on the Q at around the same time . The hosts were friends at that time you could tell . I feel Kathy held her own and was able to talk as well . Kathy is no wall flower . By the way loved seeing her again , she looks fabulous !!! And I agree with Jane ...." best hands in the business ". still !
Valued Contributor

Welp, here’s my two cents on the Jane controversy and posting in general. Making personal remarks about someone’s weight, physical characteristics etc is not acceptable and could be criticized as “nasty” or “mean”. Making factual comments about someone’s job performance especially when it has crossed over into the extreme is completely acceptable; not childish or cruel at all.

Would I spread gossip about my hairdresser or dentist? Absolutely not. Would I feel comfortable giving a friend an honest assessment, good or bad, of their work? Of course.

Last week Jane said early on in a program with Courtney, “I know everyone is tired of hearing this but I just have to tell this story” and she did for the next two minutes. I knew then that she had been given feedback, completely rejected it and apparently that is ok with management. So for me there is no point in discussing it because it will never change.