Honored Contributor

Gee Jane, you could have worn something a little more appropriate other than jeans with rips in the knees.  Kathy L is showing you up big time.

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Gee Jane, you could have worn something a little more appropriate other than jeans with rips in the knees.  Kathy L is showing you up big time.

I thought the same thing......plus, Kathy doesn't need a host with her.

Contributor

It is so good to see Kathy, if anybody can put JT in her place and shut her up is Kathy. Please come back as a regular host. She is so entertaining, her and Joan Rivers used to keep in in stitches laughing many times.

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954  did you notice Kathy doesn't use cards? And she can hold her own with anyone and she looks lovely tonight.  While I'm not buying I am watching because I enjoy Kathy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane and Kathy L

[ Edited ]

Jane is wearing Candace Cameron's clothing. She is wearing the TSV shirt. The cuffs are rolled because they are too long. I will stick with my linen shirts from JJill. They are more expensive but worth it.

Kathy has always been an excellent hosts. She knows about the items she is selling. It is refreshing to have a grown up on the set.  She dresses professional not like she just rolled out of bed. 

Respected Contributor

Kathy was just on?  I missed her?!  too bad - would have loved to see her.

Respected Contributor

She looked beautiful. I love the comment...shut up, show up and do your job! Sage advice!

Trusted Contributor

Well don't you know that jane and kathy are the BEST OF FRIENDS,? JANE i AM SURE THINKS SO,AFTER ALL JANE IS SO WELL LIKED.DUH. SARCASSIUM.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954  did you notice Kathy doesn't use cards? And she can hold her own with anyone and she looks lovely tonight.  While I'm not buying I am watching because I enjoy Kathy.  

She's a vendor; vendors don't use cards.

Esteemed Contributor

She was dressed as she was because of next segment she was going to be hosting.

Not a competition