Occasional Contributor

Re: Jane and Greg the Camera Man

wrote:

Greg should at least try to change up that silly expression and shrugging his shoulders.  Each and everytime they say his name and he's on camera, it's the same exact pose

Image result for i'm so dumb shrugging shoulders

But why though?    He's on for two seconds, if that.  Close your eyes.

Frequent Contributor

If I was a CEO of QVC, I would hate to see my customer tells other customers to change the channel Woman Sad

More viewers, more profit. They want viewers to stay on the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

It's  harmless fun.  I think it's nice to acknowledge behind the scenes workers who make the show happen.  Jane appreciates Greg's camera angles.   You can see she really loves shoes but how much can you talk about soles, straps and a footbed!   I'd rather see Greg than hear about Ann Kelso, all day about the footbed in the Alegria sandal, how long Clark has been making comfort shoe and as easy as Liam is on the eyes, the demo re over pronation and don't forget Mark Fisher's history yadah yadah....cut Jane a break; she knows her product, is well prepared and enjoys her shoes.  I like that Jane identifies herself as everyone seems to have a shoe shopping show or a "what's in so & sos closet".  I'm more interested in my own closet! 

If you dont like Jane, why watch a 2-3 hr show?   I'm interested in product not the sales pitch and who is selling the item.  I don't chose my salesperson when I purchase at B&M stores...I wish I could.  It's nice to have enthusiasm for your job after doing it so long.  

Respected Contributor

WhenI grown up, I can only hope to be half as perfect as you all are. It is just a show. It is not anything that will change the world.  Yes, there is a forum to discuss, but obviously the PTB at Q don't care what anyone thinks.  It is their company.

I think they are kind in their names for the individual topics.  I personally would name one "Idiotic Complaints".

Please -- in the grand scheme of life, two seconds of someone making a funny face ain't no big deal.

Have a good day. 

Occasional Contributor

wrote:

If I was a CEO of QVC, I would hate to see my customer tells other customers to change the channel Woman Sad

More viewers, more profit. They want viewers to stay on the channel.

No you would not.  If people are talking about it even rudely as they are on here, there is obvioiusly already viewership.