Honored Contributor

Re: Jane and Greg the Camera Man

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Jane is my favorite host. I know...call me crazy, but I like her stories.

@proudlyfromNJ I don't think you're crazy at all.  I think Jane is full of life, loves her job, does her homework, and is a joy to watch.  I don't mind any of her stories or interjections. 

I will say, however, I am very thankful they seem to have nixed the "Jane's Jam" dance -- the vendors looked like they were being tasered while trying to smile and be good sports.  

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Jane is my favorite host. I know...call me crazy, but I like her stories.

@proudlyfromNJ I don't think you're crazy at all.  I think Jane is full of life, loves her job, does her homework, and is a joy to watch.  I don't mind any of her stories or interjections. 

I will say, however, I am very thankful they seem to have nixed the "Jane's Jam" dance -- the vendors looked like they were being tasered while trying to smile and be good sports.  

Lol @Caaareful Shopper, you made me laugh out loud with your dance description!  Woman LOL Heart

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper don't shoot the messenger Smiley Very Happy----Jane's Jam was just on last night.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper don't shoot the messenger Smiley Very Happy----Jane's Jam was just on last night.

@catchersmomOh no! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have a very difficult time watching Jane's presentations.  SHe talks so much and barely takes a breath in between sentences and she waves her hands continually while talking.  this is very distracting especially when she is presenting jewelry and waving her hands around while showing a ring or a bracelet.

Occasional Contributor

Why all of the rude and bashing comments?   This isn't high school, or is this just how those of you with children raise them to behave because you can't help it? 

I watch the programming/hosts on there that I enjoy, and if I don't care for a particular host, I turn the channel.

Occasional Contributor

I think the dance thing is cute.  None of them look tasered to me, they look like they're having fun.  No one is forcing viewers to watch though...

Honored Contributor

This is an old thread.

Honored Contributor

@DeepPurple

Did you look at the date of this thread, its an old thread and you bumped it up which is against the rules.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.