Honored Contributor

Re: Jane and Greg the Camera Man

@Daysdee wrote:

Maybe QVC just wants them to let us know about the "behind the scenes" staff and that they are all buddies.   (I didn't see Jane's show.)      

@Daysdee - I didn't see the show either, but I like it when they show the behind-the-scenes staff. Why shouldn't they? They work hard too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Often while reading some of these threads, it takes me back to junior high school with all the mean girls .......

Trusted Contributor

BEACHMOM, I totally agree with you. The "behind the scenes staff" keep the program moving. They really do all the work.

Respected Contributor

For years, I've always felt that Jane's humor is always a little "off".....not quite sure what it is, but it's like she's the only one who thinks she's being funny or cute and it just misses the mark for me.  I'm not saying she's not a nice person or bashing her.

What’s up with all of the childish negativity? I like the fact that they keep the segments interesting and fun. I prefer the conversational, relaxed tone of the segments over the heavy handed, fast talking sales pitches of the younger/newer hosts and other shopping channels. I can’t handle more than five minutes of the tacky, inauthentic hard sell style. 

Respected Contributor

I think it's ODD that in the 'Shoe Shopping with Jane' presentations, Jane repeats her name over and over and over...mostly referring to her show, 'It's Shoe Shopping with Jane'....just a little weird I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackkeepoo wrote:

I think it's ODD that in the 'Shoe Shopping with Jane' presentations, Jane repeats her name over and over and over...mostly referring to her show, 'It's Shoe Shopping with Jane'....just a little weird I think.

The couple of times I have tried to watch her show, I noticed the same thing.  We get it, we know the name of the show.  I cannot watch Jane.  I go online to see what was in the show.

Respected Contributor

At least when she's talking to the camera man, then that's 5 min. she's not talking about her daughter.   

Why not spend that precious time giving us info about the presentation, then perhaps there would be less returns due to vague product details.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane loves to be on TV and loves to have name vendors. It makes her feel good. She loves her job, also, and is very proud of her position and herself.

Honored Contributor

Jane is my favorite host. I know...call me crazy, but I like her stories.