Honored Contributor

Re: Jane & Courtney all dolled up.....

@DJs mom   I watched the beginning of that show, too.  Still not Oscar dressed in my mind.  Maybe someone who ragged on the hosts will match them with a couple of red-carpet Oscar gowns and show me why I'm wrong.  

I'm channeling Harry Truman or Jack Webb now -  show my the fact, please.  Just the facts.  And yes, I'm old enough to remember HST.

Valued Contributor

It was nice to see JT without the rolled up jeans and the tops that are too small....

she should always wear dresses..

Isn't JT way older than a Mother to Courtney.......you would think they have very little in common.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@We rescue cats wrote:

I watched a bit of the show last night and didn't detect the cackling....seeing them dressed up crossed my mind but I thought they both looked nice.

Definitely. The vibe seemed very different. Not at all like it was before the layoffs. 

@Effie54 & we rescue cats  

I feel it's because they realize they too could be gone now !  No one is totally safe from being let go.       So stop the babbling on and on ,   and stop the silliness ,  give the info on the product we as viewers need .

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney's jacket was to big for her in the shoulders and sleeves to long - saw part of rerun show last night .  I think those feathers were bothering her to

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@We rescue cats wrote:

I watched a bit of the show last night and didn't detect the cackling....seeing them dressed up crossed my mind but I thought they both looked nice.

Definitely. The vibe seemed very different. Not at all like it was before the layoffs. 

@Effie54 & we rescue cats  

I feel it's because they realize they too could be gone now !  No one is totally safe from being let go.       So stop the babbling on and on ,   and stop the silliness ,  give the info on the product we as viewers need .

Yes, that was my take on it. No one is safe from being let go in that volatile market. Maybe it was a reality check - if we want silliness, we will tune into a sitcom. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackiejenny I remember those shows and yes indeed, she who shall not be named looked fabulous when she was dressed up for those shoes.

I enjoyed her shows pretty much whatever she was selling. I know some people didn't like her and yes like anything, it could get to be "too much" but overall, I found her presentations interesting.

I have a lot of jewelry bought from those shows - back before the price of gold and silver became astronomical. Fun and unique pieces like I haven't seen since.