Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane & Courtney all dolled up.....

@layla2450 wrote:

Had a GOOD LAUGH when I saw the feathers on Courtney's jacket. MAJOR FASHION FAIL. Her do reminded me of the female singers in the B-52s. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Do you remember when the ex host who shall not be named did the jewelry shows? 

She was dressed to the nines, elegant to the inth degree. 

That's what I call "dolled up." These two not so much.

Honored Contributor

And I remember Pat D's 18 carat shows. Her dresses were so lovely. I don't know--is it K or C?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

@jackiejenny 

Her hair do  and looks  reminded me of  Amy Winehouse . ( the decreased singer )

Trusted Contributor

Every weeki it's the same,nothing different.Very expensive shoes,Jane doing all the talking,Courtney saying ya ya nothing else.About 5 minutes it's off my tv.

Super Contributor

WHO CARES?

@wakefield64 wrote:

I had no idea the Oscars were on...

Contributor

I watched a few minutes of it and was unlucky enough to catch JT modeling shoes, I think, on the red carpet.  I agree that the dynamic was off -- Courtney wasn't herself.  I enjoyed her when she did the Kim Gravel shows ALONE.  It felt flat to me and I changed the channel.  Back to being a news hound, I guess, since QVC isn't cutting it for me anymore. 

Valued Contributor

Courtney was probably sub-due because she could hardly get a word in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl wrote:

Courtney was probably sub-due because she could hardly get a word in.

Courtney doesn't get enough chance to talk. It's like this on the shoe shopping too. Courtney has to just stand there showing her shoes while Jane is supposed to do the bulk of the presentations. It's not Jane's fault. Poor Courtney has to do way too much waiting. She's very well mannered and doesn't  interrupt. She just waits until it's her turn. She does look subdued while waiting. 

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom   Jane and Courtney were both nicely dressed for the job they were doing for both selling shoes and the cosmetics that followed. 

But I stand firmly by my belief I won't be seeing any clothes close to what they were wearing whether I watch the Oscars myself or wait for all the pictures of over-the-top borrowed or rented costume gowns as film stars show up in for the Oscars.   I'll eat crow gladly if I'm wrong.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops I saw both shows and know what they were during those shows. The OP was referring to them being "dolled up" for their beauty show, not the shoe shopping show you mentioned.