Honored Contributor

I don't know about the dress, but I don't care for the wigs on her.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry-but she looks like one of the Disney princesses walking around Disneyworld!!  But we all know that is her favorite place on earth........

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought she looked 10 years younger in the wig!  I thought it looked great.

Trusted Contributor

Just my opinion but I think she looked ridiculous tonight

Super Contributor

I feel like Jane is trying too hard to make dresses her thing, her signature look as they say on TV, lol. Some of the dresses are hits, some misses. I noticed the dress increase soon after we heard about her stylist. As we get older, it can be  a tricky balance to look pulled together without looking like we are trying too hard.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought she looked 10 years younger in the wig!  I thought it looked great.

I don't even like Jane, but I was shocked when I cruised by during the wig segment. She looked younger, cuter & more with-it than I can ever remember seeing her. Okay, wigs are wigs, but the hair style was good on her. As for how she was dressed, I didn't specifically notice, but her fashion choices always have me SMH.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Jane seems to love the June Cleaver style dresses.  I actually thought the soft colors of the dress were pretty, but I just feel that it's the wrong style for her.  On rare occasions she'll wear a dress or skirt that's straight (pencil skirt) and it's much more flattering on her. 

Had to laugh about the Disney comment a few posts earlier!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

I loved that dress too and loved her in it.

I like watching Jane because she always seems so genuinely happy and it is just nice for awhile to have that on. And I thought you could tell that she truly enjoys what she is doing and that she loved her dress too!

Everyone has their own unique style and that is hers, the way she likes. And I like that confidence and her being happy in her choices.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

I agree with January 121-that dress is not for her.  Reminds me of the 50's era.

Jane loves the retro style '50's clothing.  Why, I don't know but that's her personal style and it's very unique.  If it makes her happy, then it's fine with me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment