Occasional Contributor

Jane Treacy - St Patrick shows

Jane, fabulous job with the St Patricks Day shows. Especially your enthusiasm and knowledge of the products and love of Ireland.

Regular Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy - St Patrick shows

I agree completely. She looked beautiful and did a great job.  I was SO tempted to buy several of the cardigans. They are gorgeous, but I hate the dry clean only piece.

Trusted Contributor

Back in the day, yes, I loved watching her presentations on St. Paddy's day. She was very passionate and exuberant and those shows were fun to watch. Perhaps, maybe yesterdays were much like the past. However, due to her new way of presenting, I never tuned into any of her shows yesterday. It's really too bad, if indeed, the shows were very reminiscent of her past style, it would have been fun to watch. I just never watch when she's on anymore, I feel no need to sit and get frustrated. Glad she was enjoyable to watch yesterday. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was wonderful Thursday and Friday night.  If only she'd be like this all the time.  I'm starting to think it's management that encourages the multiple hosts to be so silly and carry on as they do.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Jane was a great with the Irish shows as always.  Genuine enthusiasm.  Enjoyed her presentations. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has a great enthusiasm for the Irish shows.  I watched her video making Irish potatoes and I enjoyed that.  She did an excellent job.

I know she can overdo but her love of the job shows.  I think pretty smart to partner up with a younger host and maybe help keep her employed this last go round.  

I do think she is probably a very generous person and a good friend and mom. 

Every host or vendor can get to a person every so often.  Time to change channel or mute.  Lately I have cut back on my watching.  Sort of gets to be a habit and some habits need to be broken every now and then.

Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who have read my past remarks regarding the cleaning of the Irish sweaters, please forgive......

@Cathyshopper Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial so you only have to hang them outside to freshen them up on a breezy day.   You really don't have to dry clean them, it isn't necessary.  I learned this in Ireland. If you want to dry clean once in a blue moon then that's fine too.  I own many and have several different styles/colors and have zero issues, they are awesome!

Respected Contributor

Funny, I believe her father's ethnicity is Italian and hardly a whisper about that...listening to her you would assume she is pure Irish..

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Funny, I believe her father's ethnicity is Italian and hardly a whisper about that...listening to her you would assume she is pure Irish..

@wakefield64  Yes, and I bet if they had a show about any other country, she would claim that heritage, too Smiley Happy