Contributor

Jane Tracey is my New Years resolution

After doing the dirty work of New Year’s Day and cleaning up around the house after the holidays, I turn on the Q. Now we all have put on the holiday layers and are dealing with everything going on in the world, but janey looks like a movie star! I almost see Elizabeth Taylor and she makes all this GILI look so glamorous!
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Tracey is my New Years resolution

What a treat to read a good comment about Jane Treacy! Thank you, So Great and So Fun!

Super Contributor

I agree.  But I noticed Jane looked so glamorous even a few days ago.  She is either eating right (veg and fruits) or wearing a new makeup.  Either way, she looks great.

Contributor

She is just fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, enjoyed watching her today.  

Unfortunately, enjoyed her soooo much ordered two GILI sherpa coatsWoman Frustrated!  Thought she looked really good and gave a very good presentation re fit.sizing, etc. 

Respected Contributor

I saw her on air a couple of days ago and her hair and make up looked

perfect .. she looked great ....

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the lovely comment on Jane.

I also agree that it is so nice to see some positive feedback!

Jane strikes me as one who loves her daughters, her husband, sister and family. She speaks with them with love. Of course she is proud of them and rightly so. I am always happy to hear a bit about the host's family. 

She seems genuinely fond of those she works with and has nothing but nice things to say.

We can all use a little of Jane's joy. 

Trusted Contributor

I love how she's so honest about her age and her beauty challenges. She has incredible energy and enthusiasm!
Esteemed Contributor

ITA, Jane is an excellent host.  I always enjoy her presentaions and find her funny and uplifting!  I especially enjoy the Irish shows when she does them.  Nice to see a positive post about her, she does get picked on too much.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Though Jane Treacy is not my favorite host, I do agree that she is has looked exceptionally pretty the past few holiday presentations. I also think thats she brings great enthusiasm to her product presentation.