Honored Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

Thank you for posting this.

I currently use IT foundation and if you don't apply it just the right way, it does get cakey which is a pain.  

@Chopsmom  - Have you ever used a damp sponge for application?  I always get an air-brushed look with a damp sponge by Real Techniques.

Real tech sponge.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Suneshine wrote:

What Laura Geller foundation was Jane wearing last night?  I wen to the product review and I only saw Geller pencils. 

@Suneshine- They were talking about Laura Geller's Skin Perfecting Primer and how it goes on before the foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Wow - I've been using the It CC cream for about a year - after loving Chanel foundation for years - and I think my skin has never looked better.  I use a brush to apply and it's not cakey ever.   I use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil over it.

What LG foundation was Jane wearing?

Laura's Skin Perfecting Primer. @FranandZoe 

Super Contributor

@qbetzforreal- thank you.  I also used a dampened Beauty Blender when using the IT CC Cream.  I also use a facial mist throughout the day to refresh my face without applying more makeup.  It gives a dewy look.  I just pick the mists up at Ross or Marshall's....I keep one in my purse, car etc.  Give it a try.  The Beauty Blender and facial mists are very inexpensive.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

Jane is a cute lady,her hairdo always looks so nice.The only thing I wish for is,stop with needless talk about her daughters.She does a rather good hosting job.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Sorry for the delayed reply.  

Yes I have, but for some reason, the consistency of the foundation is rather thick and it left streaks.

I even tried to mix it with a little moisturizer, and that really didn't work.

Thanks!

Super Contributor
I do wear LG baked foundation and love it. I . do agree -her eye products are too dark for me —.I’m 78, but I know she lines her eyes with heavy eyeliner. I use to do that in my younger days! Lol
Honored Contributor

I was always a drug store makeup pereson, but within the past couple of years I have almost completely gone over to Laura Geller makeup.  I started with the Baked Balance and Brighten, and now I use her blushes, eye pencils, eye shadows, bronzers, etc.

I haven't yet tried her mascara or lip products, but I like her makeup because it is very light and natural looking.

Plus, I like her. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Laura's makeup may be good quality, but I havent yet found the right shade.