Contributor

I absolutely agree with wagirl.  As soon as Jane T is on I turn off QVC.  Will not buy anything she sells.

Respected Contributor

She's going to have to do some fast talking to sell those gold chains for almost $80 per gram. Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She's on QVC way too much.  They should give the newer hosts more air time.  After all, they went to the expense and put in the effort to hire and train the new hosts.  Yet they keep featuring Jane T., Shawn and Amy over-and-over-and-over-and-over...

Seniority, performance, and experience count.   How would you feel if someone new started at your employer's and took your hours or job and thrust you to the side?  New hosts need to earn their way to prime time and better shows.  

Trusted Contributor

Years ago, certain hosts were assigned particular shifts every weekday.  Jeff Hewson, for instance, used to precede Kathy Levine, who always had the coveted prime time shift.  We customers knew when hosts would be on, and we could tune in for our favorites.  Over the years, this has changed so that we don't know when anyone will be on, except for David and a handful of other hosts with dedicated shows (Mary, Stacey, etc.).  Jane does the job she is paid to do; if she wasn't bringing in the bucks, she wouldn't be on the channel anymore.

Respected Contributor

I used to love JRT but sense that this new found hyper enthusiasm is not sincere. It is acted and I mean how can anyone continue to gush over and over at every single pair of shoes every week!!!. She is another one that shares too much personal family chit chat Ballet Ballet etc.. I bought her Mothers ring she designed years ago as it looked antique. I can not take too many minutes  of her shows. I like  shoes.

I know she loves Q and talked about several time to interview. I recall her telling about having to sell a pencil. She is now over the top for me and another host I avoid that has changed.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Jane's enthusiasm too.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

It's a shame that happy people are too much for others to take.  Myself, I enjoy her very much.

Regular Contributor

I think shes a good host. Informative & knowledgeable. And she looked

gorgeous last night.

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

She's on QVC way too much.  They should give the newer hosts more air time.  After all, they went to the expense and put in the effort to hire and train the new hosts.  Yet they keep featuring Jane T., Shawn and Amy over-and-over-and-over-and-over...

@maximillian   Most of the new hosts that I've seen are in no way ready for primetime, leave them where they are until they are ready.  And it's quite obvious who the front runner is.  You don't get to appear on air with a David Venable if you ain't ready for primetime.  She's practically co-hosting with him on Friday nights.

@Snowhite714, if you are talking about Ali Carr, she has previous hosting experience on Evine, maybe that's why.  She already has a leg up. 

Honored Contributor

@Patz822 wrote:

I think shes a good host. Informative & knowledgeable. And she looked

gorgeous last night.

Thought the same. In the video she's selling the ring mentioned. Jane's hairstyle, she is lovely, attractive, beautiful smile, and navy dress. In fact, I would love to know who makes that dress? My ring is arriving today. Jane, If you see this, you made me laugh so much, when you say->squirrel. Woman Very Happy