Contributor

David is another Q over exposed host and he presents practically same products from his favorite vendors in each shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that David schedules which products are placed into his shows.

I don't think that any host does, except on rare occasional or upon special request.

Thats because Jane, Shawn, and Amy sell products!! i love Jane, shes so full of life!

Respected Contributor

booniejo: "I love Jane, shes so full of life"! Life or high anxiety? She's hard to watch.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Some of the new hosts need seasoning.  I am sure all of the seasoned hosts will get more air time since Jill Bauer is leaving.  Jill is a loss for QVC.  Shthle is smooth and moves the show quickly and smoothly.  She does a great job for QVC.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She's on QVC way too much.  They should give the newer hosts more air time.  After all, they went to the expense and put in the effort to hire and train the new hosts.  Yet they keep featuring Jane T., Shawn and Amy over-and-over-and-over-and-over...

@maximillian 

And dont forget Kerstin.....all are channel changers for me

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

She's on QVC way too much.  They should give the newer hosts more air time.  After all, they went to the expense and put in the effort to hire and train the new hosts.  Yet they keep featuring Jane T., Shawn and Amy over-and-over-and-over-and-over...

@maximillian   Most of the new hosts that I've seen are in no way ready for primetime, leave them where they are until they are ready.  And it's quite obvious who the front runner is.  You don't get to appear on air with a David Venable if you ain't ready for primetime.  She's practically co-hosting with him on Friday nights.

@Snowhite714 

What about Katie McGee she's a good host, yet they banished her to Q2......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Years ago, certain hosts were assigned particular shifts every weekday.  Jeff Hewson, for instance, used to precede Kathy Levine, who always had the coveted prime time shift.  We customers knew when hosts would be on, and we could tune in for our favorites.  Over the years, this has changed so that we don't know when anyone will be on, except for David and a handful of other hosts with dedicated shows (Mary, Stacey, etc.).  Jane does the job she is paid to do; if she wasn't bringing in the bucks, she wouldn't be on the channel anymore.

@sashamatthews 

In the Upper Right corner of this page click SHOP QVC,then Program Guide.  The Program Guide now lists the shows and the host for the show

Honored Contributor

@wahine50 wrote:

David is another Q over exposed host and he presents practically same products from his favorite vendors in each shows.

@wahine50 

I think he's on so much because he has a large following and  people seem to buy a lot when he's on, so it seems they put him on different days of the week with products other hosts couldn't sell...or something that sold well the first time so buyers re-order,

re-order....and re-order.  Which makes for a lot of boring shows he gets stuck presenting....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Katie McGee, I wasn't surprised her removal. The same case, Cathy Pedrayes. Not in the least surprised she's gone. Jane is excellent at her job.