Frequent Contributor
Jane looked the best today in TSV fit and flare than I’ve seem her in weeks! Looked really nice and flattering to her figure. Ever so much better then those short cut jackets over full skirts !
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane T in D&Co TSV

[ Edited ]

She does look better today. I'd like that animal print to wear with a pair of black leather pants. Sadly my closets say they are full.

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Whats with the better  She always looks lovely

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

She does.  Why do people need to make judging comments.  It's not a contest as to how the hosts look. 

Honored Contributor

This is retail theater and JT is quite the little actress. People are going to be critical of a host selling fashion, JT is an employee trying to part you from your dollar, not your friend. JT could care less if you think she does not look good in the fashions as long as you think you will and you buy. JMO

Honored Contributor

Fit & Flare is flattering on Jane.  It’s really a flattering fit for most ladies.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Agree, this is a much better look for Jane. Often she wears clothing that emphasize where she carries extra weight...the tunics with croped jackets, the belted dresses and crop pants....none of it flattering.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

She does.  Why do people need to make judging comments.  It's not a contest as to how the hosts look. 

I disagree, if they are wearing the clothes that they want me to buy, then they are advertising. If I don’t like how they look, it’s not personal, it’s business, and I’ll bet you they understand .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I think Jane always looks nice.  The fit and flair does look especially nice on her.  If you have that midriff pooch though fit and flair is not your friend unless you are spanxed to the max.  I couldn't pull that look off at all. 

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I think Jane always looks nice.  The fit and flair does look especially nice on her.  If you have that midriff pooch though fit and flair is not your friend unless you are spanxed to the max.  I couldn't pull that look off at all. 

I agree. Ladies who carry their weight in the midriff can look even heavier in this style. It is not universally flattering as they claim.