Respected Contributor

Re: Jane T and Shawn K Hosting Together

I don’t think any host should have a show of his/her own.  They should all be prepared to host any show.

Super Contributor

What a hot mess these two will be! QVC is making it real easy for me to not spend any money!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic wrote:

Six hours?  No one will watch that unless they are physically unable to switch channels. I can't take 10 minutes with either one of them. 

----------------

I think pairing these two hosts for such a long time is a huge mistake!  Six hours focusing on anyone is way too long!!! 

As it is, I never watch Shawn and rarely watch Jane....

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I can't imagine pairing two hosts together for any show.  These hosts are paid a lot of money.  

Wouldn't it be more cost conducive to have one high paid host on each show selling?  

Companies are always trying to cut costs, but apparently not here. 

Neither one of these ladies need help selling on a program.  

@Sunshine Kate-  Just curious - How do you about their salary?  I would assume that the ones that have been there the longest are the "high paid" ones such as Mary Beth, etc.  Shawn doesn't have the seniority that Mary Beth and others have...so just curious on how you know about her pay.

Respected Contributor

Shawn and Jane are both good at their jobs, but hosting for 6 hours probably will be tiring for both.  Now we know why Shawn could not longer do PM Style.

Trusted Contributor

I like both Jane and Shawn and can appreciate both of their different hosting styles.  That said, I don’t know if I can deal with that much perky and quirky all in one show. 

Respected Contributor

i thought about it, and you know i don’t watch either one of them for very long.  They get on my nerves.  i will tune in last for a few minutes and change channels. So Tuesday nights will be a No for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn and Jane will not be on together for six hours. I believe they said Jane will be on for the first three hours; then Shawn will be on for the next three hours. Not a big deal really. If you enjoy them as hosts, please watch them. 

Doubt it will be like their crazy, childish announcement with Dennis Basso. Still don't know why they behaved like a couple of little girls. QVC really does need to re-train both of them IMHO. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kerstin Lindquist had the show 'the find'. I for one am happy Shawnie Sue wont be hosting PMS, i was really getting tired of her made up words and using her stepsons 16 y/o slang words. 

I also found it funny when Jill Bauer was doing a food show and she mentioned she would have to wait for the other host to present the next item so she could run back to her locker and order the particular item she just presented, all the while Shawn yells, hey "John" order me this in a size 2 in black for me. Thanks.

One of those things that make you go hmmmm.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

INSTANT change of channel when I see either Shawn or Jane hosting.