Respected Contributor

Re: Jane T and Shawn K Hosting Together

Maybe she calls them Bud because she doesn't know their name or can't remember it.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Interesting. Jane, like Shawn, needs to be relieved of her own show. Step in the right direction, QVC . . . but what are they going to do for six hours??? 

Just watched Jane with Dennis Basso. She was better with fashions than shoes. Perhaps having the models interacting helped keep her grounded. Couldn't watch her shoe shows and the nonsense that went along with the male crew behind the scenes. And really became bored with the stories of her sister and kids.

Wish hosts would give us pertinent information about the products!

BirkiLady:  This is exactly why I cannot watch her!  

Respected Contributor

I don’t recall if either one of these hosts have been paired with another host. I don’t watch very often so may have missed it. Six hours is a long on-air shift, and both of these ladies are very front and center hosts....I hope they simply take turns rather than presenting an item together. It could be TV magic or mayhem.

Well, people have been complaining about stale programming, so here is something different.

Valued Contributor

At one time, I think both Shawn and Rick did a show called The Find...I don't recall how long the duo lasted on that show, but it turned into a Shawn only show....

Esteemed Contributor

@Realtygal 2 and Dotty

I can’t imagine them pushing Shawn out ever. I
Must say some posters here like Dotty have wild imaginations
Honored Contributor

I think six hours is too long for any host to do a good job....imagine trying to be interesting and interested for that long.I can’t even watch a tv program for that long.

Respected Contributor

I imagine all this shifting around is driving the hosts crazy.  Between going back and forth between Q and Q2, pairing of hosts, hours always changing, I am sure that has fueled a few hosts choosing to resign lately.  I am aware the hosts are paid well so I guess they have to accept it is part of their job to be flexible.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the show last night and Shawn said to Dennis something like, "3 hours with Jane, then 3 hours with me. Can you handle it?" Then Dennis joked the engagement was off (with both of them) and pretended to walk away in a huff. Then they all laughed and took a picture together with the models.

So I'm guessing it will be a typical night of fashion/beauty products. Jane from 6 to 9 and Shawn from 9 to 12.

Super Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I imagine all this shifting around is driving the hosts crazy.  Between going back and forth between Q and Q2, pairing of hosts, hours always changing, I am sure that has fueled a few hosts choosing to resign lately.  I am aware the hosts are paid well so I guess they have to accept it is part of their job to be flexible.

Excellent points @Catch71

Respected Contributor

I won't be watching, just as I have not for the last 2-3 years. I NEVER watch Shawn.