Regular Contributor

Jane T. Less is More with Valerie

Watching Jane T. with Valerie.Please let Valerie speak! Jane speaking is like listening to a running LawnMower. Plus....What the heck is she wearing? Try's way to hard to act young.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane T. Less is More with Valerie

I didn't even watch because I knew Jane would take over the whole show.  Checked the items online.

Honored Contributor

I agree, but you have to accept Jane as she is. She is not going to change. She needs a great deal of attention and adoration.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Jane T hosted a show with Valerie a year or two ago ---the complaints lit up the Holiday Category on the Forum....She just takes over and seldom lets Valerie speak and people begged QVC not to do this pairing again! ....It lasted awhile but last night they teamed them up again...Woman Frustrated  Im so tired of Jane's family stories....and a couple of times I thought what does that have to do with what's being presented....but she always works them in.... I want to hear VALERIE as she presents the products and shares her ideas..SMH!!!  QVC probably would have had more sales with a different host...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@RetRN well said.

Honored Contributor

I believe she was wearing the TSV. Way inappropriate for...

@StopTalking wrote:

Watching Jane T. with Valerie.Please let Valerie speak! Jane speaking is like listening to a running LawnMower. Plus....What the heck is she wearing? Try's way to hard to act young.

I believe she was wearing the TSV.

Way inappropriate for Valerie's products.

If Jane was going to present the TSV at midnight, should could have slipped it on then.

That show was bizarre.    I was so disappointed, I turned it off

Valued Contributor

Now this is just me yet I found Valerie to be a little too heart felt.  I did feel she and Jane are friends and were happy to do a show together.  Her items are cute and sometimes a reasonable buy but she is too quick to want to sell not just one ,two of something.  I just can't watch her with sound on and I just watch to see what item they are presenting.  To all of QVC, stop trying to have people spend because they are more interested in you than the item.  QVC coud be such a distraction on the positive instead of a turn off.  

Esteemed Contributor

When I heard that Jane was going to host with Valerie, I said "oh no!!".   

Valerie's shows are the only Q shows that I make a point to watch.  But I just cannot take Jane's presentations.  So much drama -- never stops talking, never ending family stories and way too loud!!!

I watched for a short while and then changed the channel.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

I agree, but you have to accept Jane as she is. She is not going to change. She needs a great deal of attention and adoration.

We all have our favorite hosts. I pick and choose.  Yes I am editing my response because I really need to work on being kinder.  Having said that, I hope that watched, enjoyed the show.

Super Contributor

@corita wrote:

When I heard that Jane was going to host with Valerie, I said "oh no!!".   

Valerie's shows are the only Q shows that I make a point to watch.  But I just cannot take Jane's presentations.  So much drama -- never stops talking, never ending family stories and way too loud!!!

I watched for a short while and then changed the channel.

I could have written this verbatim.