Honored Contributor

Re: Jane T. Less is More with Valerie

My take on the complaints is...don't bother.

Jane has been there a long, long time.  She is the only host that I know of that left and QVC allowed to come back.

She apparently moves merchandise and a heck of a lot of it.  QVC is in business to make money and she makes money for them; therefore, she is a keeper.

Some people don't like her style and won't watch her, but it seems those people are in the minority. Someone is watching and buying because she is a top producer. She sure gets a lot of airtime.

Valued Contributor

Me too!!  -- I cannot watch JT. The constant talking, family stories and over-the-top enthusiasm is just too much for me.

I also agree that the outfit was way too casual, in fact, a lot of hosts are looking way too casual lately (not that I watch all that much).  I know they're selling the clothes, but isn't that what the models are for?  

Valued Contributor

@Spurt -- I agree.  I watched Valerie's FB presentation, and it was so enjoyable!

Honored Contributor

I lasted 3 minutes, then turned it off.  I simply cannot tolerate Jane and her constant comments about her kids.  I believe she mentioned them in her first paragraph.  Seems like the older they get, the worse she becomes.  It's not like they're cute little kids.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I only watch the Valerie shows, I shop on the Q site if I am interested in anything else.

I agree about some of the hosts being paired with Valerie.  What annoys me is that he or she will ask Valerie to talk about her item and inevitably interrupt her to give tiresome repetitive comments and then not allowing Valerie to continue.  It is as though the host purposely cuts in to monopolizes the presentation.  Rude and annoying.

I want to hear Valerie's comments, her thoughts about her designs and descriptions, her entire presentation without being cut off.  It makes me wonder how many of these hosts cut off people they interact with off camera!!!!!!   Listening is admirable, interrupting is rude.

Respected Contributor

JT is totally unbearable. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can’t watch Jane T for more than the time it takes me to change the channel!! ..... she gives me high blood pressure!!!! ... she acts like she is 10 years old & every other word out of her mouth is “my daughter who is a professional dancer, or my daughter is this or that or whatever” .... she is always talking about her daughters!!! ... I am so sick of her ... When oh when will she retire!!!!!!🥵

Honored Contributor

@Carmie. QVC also let Lisa Mason come back, but she was only back briefly.

I think she left for the second time because her husband's health got worse.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

I can’t watch Jane T for more than the time it takes me to change the channel!! ..... she gives me high blood pressure!!!! ... she acts like she is 10 years old & every other word out of her mouth is “my daughter who is a professional dancer, or my daughter is this or that or whatever” .... she is always talking about her daughters!!! ... I am so sick of her ... When oh when will she retire!!!!!!🥵

@January121- I can't imagine JT retiring anytime soon.  She's in her 50's AND  she's got more energy than any 20 year old I know. 

I can't watch her either.  If she would just stop with the family talk she would be great.  Stopping the family talk would also allow the vendor to speak.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121   Agree.  I think Jane wanted to be a pro dancer, didn't make it and is trying to live her life thru her daughters.  Bad idea...........So tired of her.