Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Looks Amazing in that Color

She says she uses either Plexaderm or Crepe Erase so maybe that's what you're seeing.

Honored Contributor

@Christina C24 wrote:
@rms1954Simply asking a question…

I question that response.  That was not a serious question.  It was a stab at Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Not a good look for 60...she looks older.

Her make up always too harsh, much too heavy.

@ellaphant 10 years at least.   Get close to your TV and look.  She had nothing done.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Q believes they have a "gold mine" in Jane selling more and more cosmetics to the older woman, b/c Jane looks so young. 

Jane appears average in wrinkles and sagging for a 60 year old. If anything, she appears older in wrinkles and sagging than many young looking 60 year olds. 

Cameras zeroing in on all her wrinkles and before and afters. This shows me much too much heavy make up, accenuating all her wrinkles. Especially around the eyes, looking much worse than a 60 year old.

Jane looks much younger minus make up, showing much fewer wrinkles. 

I haven't seen or bought any cosmetics she's shown, as I don't see improvements for her; however, Jane is very happy and thinks she looks spectacular and remarkable.

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

The Q believes they have a "gold mine" in Jane selling more and more cosmetics to the older woman, b/c Jane looks so young. 

Jane appears average in wrinkles and sagging for a 60 year old. If anything, she appears older in wrinkles and sagging than many young looking 60 year olds. 

Cameras zeroing in on all her wrinkles and before and afters. This shows me much too much heavy make up, accenuating all her wrinkles. Especially around the eyes, looking much worse than a 60 year old.

Jane looks much younger minus make up, showing much fewer wrinkles. 

I haven't seen or bought any cosmetics she's shown, as I don't see improvements for her; however, Jane is very happy and thinks she looks spectacular and remarkabl

Jane , Carolyn and Marybeth all look their age.  Just shows those beauty products Q claims of incredible results in a week are a total scam!

QVC Customer Care