Trusted Contributor

Jane and Steve co hosted two shows today.   Totally delightful.   They were informative, gave great presentations, worked well together and with the vendors, displayed knowledge of the products, respected each other and had good light hearted fun to boot.   No dramatics, no talking over each other and the vendors, no shouting, drinking, dancing, just selling products.   How novel and professional.   Bravo.   May they be pared up again.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane Brown and Steve Doss

I saw a few minutes of the football show they hosted and thought they were very good together.  It was enjoyable to see a calm presentation.

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

Jane and Steve co hosted two shows today.   Totally delightful.   They were informative, gave great presentations, worked well together and with the vendors, displayed knowledge of the products, respected each other and had good light hearted fun to boot.   No dramatics, no talking over each other and the vendors, no shouting, drinking, dancing, just selling products.   How novel and professional.   Bravo.   May they be pared up again.

@NYwoman 

Jane Brown is like Pat dM and Mary Beth.  They are just about good with any host or together with anyone.  Carolyn is okay with some products but she is not good with everything.  Sandra B but they are good.  The up and coming hosts, IMHO, are Amy, Ali, Kerstin, Nancy, Rachel and Terri.  I am still not in love with some that Q seems to LOVE. 

Honored Contributor

They presented the inversion table, and Jayne was strapped on.  As she went back, Steve said, "and for my next trick,I'll be sawing Jayne in half."  Smiley LOL Jayne cracked up!!  It was so spontaneously funny.  They make a great hosting duo. 

Steve is also fantastic paired with Vanessa in her QVC+ weekly video, "Vanessa Can't Cook."  They are so charming together in those cooking videos.

Up next for Steve....he's co-hosting Shawn Saves Christmas tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Jane has always been a fave of mine, I am warming up to Steve, he has such a beautiful smile, enjoy watching pairing of hosts that are calm without being overly aggressive to sell and who respect one another without trying to overdo each other when presenting.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate