Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Wishes Granted:  Shawn Saves Christmas July 10th 

giphy.gif

I love the Christmas decor shows, they bring a much needed change.....but I can do without this show---all the  wine drinking, the jammies, and silly talk (talking to Santa on his North Pole hotline and other nonsense that takes over on this particular bit of programming) ..... I know, I know I can turn the channel and will do so....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I am so tired of the pajamas overload on the Q.  Turned over to Q last night when Alberti was doing fashion and he was showing a pajama set (of course) and he commented  "We all lived in pajamas the whole year 2020".  Uh, no we all haven't been wearing our jammies everyday.  I sure haven't!  Mind you, it's not as bad as last year, but they seem to still show a lot of PJ's these days.  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I am so tired of the pajamas overload on the Q.  Turned over to Q last night when Alberti was doing fashion and he was showing a pajama set (of course) and he commented  "We all lived in pajamas the whole year 2020".  Uh, no we all haven't been wearing our jammies everyday.  I sure haven't!  Mind you, it's not as bad as last year, but they seem to still show a lot of PJ's these days.  

@KKJ 

And the entire country is opening up from the covid lock downs and a lot of people that worked from home or were laid off are now returning to work....I dont see folks wearing their PJ's there...😄 QVC and/or vendors could wind up with a lot of unsold inventory if they dont watch it and rethink this strategy...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”