Respected Contributor

so,did I read christmas shows start in july?  Jammies,sweaters,sweatshirts?I guess last yr,because of dog gone virus,I didn't watch as much,because I lost a job.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

No worries.  Christmas in JUNE is about to start.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam ....it starts June 25 or 26th...this week!!!  I think it will mostly be Christmas decor that they have had in the warehouse for at least a couple of years.  Maybe a few new items, but mostly trying to sell what they already have.

The only problem is with the shipping delays of late.  I wonder if people are going to order anything during June/July for Christmas items.  Maybe so, but hopefully QVC will do something about all the complaints about getting items and stop going from "in process" to "backorder" to "in process" (back and forth).

Anyhoooooo, I LOVE to watch the Christmas shows.  Just don't know if I am ordering anything or not.

Respected Contributor
I have to admit,starting Thanksgiving thru christmas,Christmas, my favorite holidays.not to mention,i love the cold weather.i am a jammies and slipper freak,don't ask me why,so I wear these constantly.for all of us,last yr holidays were so different.this yr,look out!
Honored Contributor

For those who like Christmas shows, go for it. I hope you enjoy them.

I don't watch Christmas shows. I would be happy to skip from black Friday to New Year's Day.

On the plus side, hopefully, my family will be together Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

For those who like Christmas shows, go for it. I hope you enjoy them.

I don't watch Christmas shows. I would be happy to skip from black Friday to New Year's Day.

On the plus side, hopefully, my family will be together Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.

I am just the opposite of you, i love the Christmas shows and don;t want much from January til they start back up again.  I am one of those Christmas yea or round kind of ladies so starting with Down Home With David this week when he previews a couple of items til the end of December I am going to be mostly LOVING QVC

Esteemed Contributor

The first Christmas TSVs are on the 26th (Christmas Decor) and the 27th (Valerie.)

Trusted Contributor

I like jammies...

Valued Contributor

No, please tell me they are not going to do, Shawn saves Christmas. The pajama industry must be growing in leaps and bounds.

Esteemed Contributor

Wishes Granted:  Shawn Saves Christmas July 10th