Honored Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales looks amazing!

@MaeE wrote:

She does look nice but her hair drags her down..If she would just take some off the length and shape it around her face...There come a time when long hair is not flattering...

Disagree.  When she cut her hair short into that "mother hair" look it aged her tremendously.  Hair length should not be determined by age.

Honored Contributor

@MaeE wrote:

She does look nice but her hair drags her down..If she would just take some off the length and shape it around her face...There come a time when long hair is not flattering...

She has a young face but her hair is not flattering. She needs something that will flatter her features.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it's an "age" thing - it's just not flattering on her. Look at Susan Graver in her 60's and looks terrific with long hair, making her look even younger.

Jacque is pretty, but I notice sometimes she looks beautiful and takes care of herself and other times it seems she doesn't give a toot. It's like she just sometimes lets go of any interest in herself.

Contributor

I have to agree Jackies hair does need either a cutting or something. It just does nothing for her .. I do like Jackie but spend alittle more time getting ready for your time on air.

Regular Contributor

I love everything about Jacque! I love her personality on the air, she's always so happy!

Valued Contributor

Jacque looks great. She is one of my favorite hosts.