Valued Contributor

Please get some variety in the models now, my goodness this girl is on every night for a long time. She must be exhausted and frankly, I am gettin a bit sick of her.

Valued Contributor

Oh, for Goodness sake! Seriously? I like her....

Honored Contributor

I like her too... And for me, the more important point is that I haven't grown tired of her or any other model simply because the programming has finally reached a critical mass. It's just so awful I never watch anymore enough to grow tired of them... It's the products and most of the hosts I can no longer bear to look at.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

my goodness!! How about giving her credit for working so hard? She is a mom. I'm sure she would rather be home enjoying her family or doing something other than changing into a gazillion outfits for hours.

She does a fantastic job. I hope she gets paid well for working so many hours. They have to change so quickly, and add accessories, I don't know how they do it.

Jackie, you are someone to admired! Good job girl!

Contributor
I like Jackie! She does a wonderful job and I enjoy when she is on...love her personality.
Super Contributor
On 1/16/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

my goodness!! How about giving her credit for working so hard?

How is standing around posing in clothing 'working hard'?

Honored Contributor

I agree.

Frequent Contributor

I love Jackie and I love seeing how the clothes will look on a real person. Keep strutting your stuff Jackie.

Respected Contributor

Jackie is a beautiful woman and a wonderful model! Love, Love, Love her!

Don't worry, be Happy!