Honored Contributor

Beginning late tonite and for most of the time slots for the rest of the week, my Q guide on the TV just says SHOPPING each hour. Is this QVC not providing info to Spectrum or another cable hiccup?

Respected Contributor

I have Xfinity and my guide says Shopping, but only for QVC3. QVC and QVC2 lists what program are on/will be on.

Valued Contributor

I have Comcast Xfinity as well, and noticed at midnight (Monday) the channel guide listed 'Shopping' for the main QVC site. 

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST “SHOPPING”

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom  You think they don't know what they'll sell tomorrow? Another Q glitch!!!

Respected Contributor

@Xivambala that's strange. I too have Xfinity and i just checked again and the only channel that says Shopping on my guide is QVC3. QVC & QVC2 are showing what is on tv on my guide.

Honored Contributor

I have FIOS and the only channel showing "shopping" is QVC3 (whatever that is.  All the other Q channels show descriptions.

Valued Contributor

@DJs mom 

Perhaps you did not notice that I said my Xfinity channel guide displayed the 'Shopping' show at Midnight for the main QVC channel. I often look at around 11:00PM to see whats coming up for the new day and was surprised to see that. I don't usually check the others because they are reruns anyway. The main QVC channel was normal this morning. 

I don't know what yours displayed at Midnight. Maybe it was a glitch by geographical area.

Trusted Contributor

Re: JUST “SHOPPING”

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

Sat and cable providers were resetting and updating their online programming grid. 

“Stay safe. Stay home.”

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that early this a.m.   I have Xfinity, and I'm in Washington state.

I actually had an Xfinity tech, at my condo, because of some intermittent issues, so I asked him, if it was part of my problem! 

He said, no, it was a tech glitch, on Xfinity's end, and they'd resolve it, but, he wasn't sure, how long it would be, I see it has been resolved! 

Respected Contributor

@Xivambala I did notice you said midnight. Mine was normal for QVC & QVC2 at midnight as well as when I checked earlier when I posted.