Honored Contributor

I seem to have difficulty giving ❤️s today. They seem to be clicking and then not. Anyone else? Maybe bad internet today.

Esteemed Contributor

It may be your connection.I have no problem hearting on my IPad.

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST MY IPAD OR...

[ Edited ]

@Shanus,  I think it's related to the user-specific problem reported in other threads, rather than related to any particular device type.    I've seen it happening for a couple of months -- with my Mac, iPad 6, iPhone 5 and iPad 3 (all software up-to-date, browser cookies/cache/data cleared, etc.), with a very speedy and briskly-responsive internet connection.   Sometimes the hearts work immediately, other times I have to click/tap twice, other times I have to refresh the page in order to get them to respond.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus and dooBdoo

Lots of issues with the Q website and Apple products/.  For the life of me I don't understand why becuse I would suspect at leadt l/2 the country have IPhones and UPads

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  @dooBdoo  Have been having the same problem as you for a long time using my MacBook so you are not alone.  And it's only on here--doesn't happen when I click on other websites to do something.

Honored Contributor

I use my iPad and some days are slower than others when leaving hearts ♥️ or comments. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I seem to have difficulty giving ❤️s today. They seem to be clicking and then not. Anyone else? Maybe bad internet today.

I haven't been able to give hearts from my iPad either. It takes me to the sign in page.

Honored Contributor

My hearting is working fine today. For once, my internet, DSL, is up too. I have the latest IOS and a new a iPad Pro. Have you missed recent updates or do you have an old model iPad? Is anything else on your internet slowing down today?

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST MY IPAD OR...

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

My hearting is working fine today. For once, my internet, DSL, is up too. I have the latest IOS and a new a iPad Pro. Have you missed recent updates or do you have an old model iPad? Is anything else on your internet slowing down today?

@Mindy D,  I can't speak for the other posters, but as I mentioned in my post on this thread I've seen this glitch on old and new devices, all software up-to-date, etc., and it's been happening for quite a while now.     

There are numerous threads posted about major issues associated with this website and I do feel this heart problem is associated with that rather than anything to do with our devices or connections.    I have no problems on any other sites...  and frankly I feel fairly confident that what we're seeing here is a pervasive and growing QVC website problem.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova