Frequent Contributor

JILL BAUER'S RECIPE FOR A LEMON CAKE USING RICOTTA CHEESE

DID ANYONE EVER FIND THE RECIPE FOR JILL BAUER'S LEMON CAKE THAT USES RICOTTA CHEESE?   WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS RECIPE.  IT ISN'T UNDER HER JILL BAUER RECIPES.

Honored Contributor

Re: JILL BAUER'S RECIPE FOR A LEMON CAKE USING RICOTTA CHEESE

@little missy - I'm the one who posted the request for her Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake recipe in the Recipe Forum. Is this the one you're talking about? I don't think it's been posted yet. Right after that show she was off for a while, and now with her announcement, she's probably been pretty busy. I hope she gets around to it eventually, and I think she will. 

One of the first shows I saw was her cooking a Southwestern Chicken dish for Meredith Laurence. I still make that all of the time - it's one of my family's favorites. Now soon they both will be gone from QVC - two of my favorite people. Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

If you have Instagram or Facebook she's on there..eend a message to her and I'm pretty sure she will post it or give it to you..
Esteemed Contributor

@little missy- Ask in the Recipe Forum.  There's a thread there.  Apparently, Jill hasn't posted yet.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Equuleus. I love lemon anything baked goods. Will make this soon. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thank you @Equuleus. I love lemon anything baked goods. Will make this soon. 

You're welcome.  It came out delish!!!!  Watch it the last five minutes - you may have to take it out sooner.