Valued Contributor

I will miss seeing her on the Q.  I like the Home with Jill shows and liked the way she presented things in general.

Occasional Contributor

Ok, she is leaving, The sun will rise tomorrow folks. If sales are down , it is not because of the host, it is the shoddy chinese junk they hock.  The quality of the QVC is not as good as it used to be.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

good for her!! Blessings for the rest of her life!!!

I work at home so no one will miss me. No one knows me. Hopefully I will live along enough to retire.

Contributor

Sorry to see the last Jill Bauer show!  Such an elegant lady and one of your best hosts.  So upsetting to see some of the most talented leave.  Best of luck to you Jill.  I know you will succeed in whatever you do. See you on JustJillBauer!

Honored Contributor

@VICKIH 

I was enjoying your post until you got nasty toward Shawn.  Not because it’s Shawn (or any other host), but because it is so unkind to want someone to lose her job!  How would you like it if people wished that your employer would get rid of you?  A cruel heart only results in misery...your misery.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

For what it's worth, I saw Lisa Robertson at Pottery Barn after she left and she looked very happy. Life goes on. Hosts leave. If people get this upset about a stranger leaving a TV shopping network, what do you do when someone you actually know at your local supermarket leaves? Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Only found out about this last night when I tuned in by chance and they were saying it was her last show. DId she say what her plans are? Aren't too many of the old hosts left. She was a good host.I actually remember her first show, or at least I think it was. I wish her well. I no longer get attached to show hosts anymore. It's all about the product now for me.

New Contributor

I wish her well in her future endeavors.  After 26 years she deserves to retire. I rarely watch the Q anymore.  I do not like the "hard sell" sales tactics.  Occasionally I will watch David, but even that is getting old as the same products appear every show.  

I remember when the Q started, and they would sell porcelain dolls and things like that.  I wish they would go back to selling collectibles.  Not everyone wants an IPad or expensive electronics.  

Guess I am just "old school".  Smiley Indifferent

Spoiler