IT IS A VERY SAD DAY FOR ALL OF US OUT HERE WITH JILL BAUER LEAVING.

YOU GET ATTACHED TO YOUR HOSTS AND JILL WAS AND IS ALWAYS SUCH AN ELEGANT HOST. VERY INFORMABLE ABOUT ALL SHE DOES. IT IS A LOSS FOR QVC BECAUSE THERE IS ALOT OF CUSTOMERS THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE OF JILL BAUER.  I DO NOT KNOW WHY SHE IS LEAVING, BUT I DO KNOW THIS.....

NO ONE WILL FILL HER SHOES, I MEAN KNOW ONE!!!  IF SHE WAS RETIRING THEN WE COULD UNDERSTAND, BUT I DO NOT THINK SHE IS RETIRING. GOOD HOSTS SUCH AS JILL BAUER, ARE UNREPLACEABLE PERIOD!!! WHY DON'T YOU LET SHAWN GO, SHE IS VERY BLAH, BUT KNOW JILL IS LEAVING. THIS WILL EFFECT YOUR SALES I AM POSITIVE. BAD MISTAKE QVC......YOU WILL SEE THE EFFECTS IN SALES!!  GOD BLESS YOU JILL....YOU WILL BE MISSED MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: JILL BAUER LEAVING

[ Edited ]

One more day until Jill's final show. Watched Jill yesterday with the

jewelry how. She looked very pretty in pink.

A class act. Always appropriate and sensible. The best host is leaving

QVC. 

I will be tuning in. Jill, good luck with everything. You will be missed!

Regular Contributor

Jill looks very relaxed & happy these days. Whatever the reasons for

her leaving, good luck to her & much happiness to her & her family.

Regular Contributor

@VICKIH wrote:

IT IS A VERY SAD DAY FOR ALL OF US OUT HERE WITH JILL BAUER LEAVING.

YOU GET ATTACHED TO YOUR HOSTS AND JILL WAS AND IS ALWAYS SUCH AN ELEGANT HOST. VERY INFORMABLE ABOUT ALL SHE DOES. IT IS A LOSS FOR QVC BECAUSE THERE IS ALOT OF CUSTOMERS THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE OF JILL BAUER.  I DO NOT KNOW WHY SHE IS LEAVING, BUT I DO KNOW THIS.....

NO ONE WILL FILL HER SHOES, I MEAN KNOW ONE!!!  IF SHE WAS RETIRING THEN WE COULD UNDERSTAND, BUT I DO NOT THINK SHE IS RETIRING. GOOD HOSTS SUCH AS JILL BAUER, ARE UNREPLACEABLE PERIOD!!! WHY DON'T YOU LET SHAWN GO, SHE IS VERY BLAH, BUT KNOW JILL IS LEAVING. THIS WILL EFFECT YOUR SALES I AM POSITIVE. BAD MISTAKE QVC......YOU WILL SEE THE EFFECTS IN SALES!!  GOD BLESS YOU JILL....YOU WILL BE MISSED MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW!!

Why go on assumption.  For all we know this was a planned thing on her part.  Could be she's ready to step away and try something new.  Good luck Jill and happy trails. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jill will enjoy no schedule, nights weekends, holidays. I bet she has such peace knowing that. She was very very good at her job. Calm, quiet, knowledgeable. She will be missed at the Q. Wishing her nothing but happiness in her next chapter in life. ✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

@VICKIH   Why are you assuming this wasn't Jill's choice?  I believe it was her choice.  After 25 years at QVC she was ready to move on to the next Chapter.  She worked long odd hours and wanted to have more time to spend with her family.  She wanted to be able to attend her son's baseball games.  I believe her when she says it's what she wanted.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

One can only work odd hours, weekends, holidays for so long before it takes a toll on you emotionally and physically. I used to work nights, weekends and holidays and one time I went on vacation and when I came back I just could not do it again. It gets old telling friends you can’t  join them for this or that because you have to work that night or you have to sleep during the day. I transferred to a Monday thru Friday day job and never looked back. I wish her luck and I’m sure she will enjoy living a normal life.

Honored Contributor

I do wish her the best but she is just a host on a shopping channel and I just don't understand anyone who won't shop QVC anymore because a host decided to leave.  I buy here because of products I like and want.   

Respected Contributor

Lol, I  can remember not too long back where Jill said she wasn't going to leave QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

How fickle posters can be.  I remember not too long ago when people were unkind with their comments about Jill.  I have always liked Jill and if I have to pick a favorite, she's been one of mine.  However, in the past there were posts about her talking too much or being too pushy or talking over vendors, etc.  I'm glad she'll be missed because IMHO she's a topnotch host who did her job extremely well.  I wish her much good luck.