Super Contributor

Re: JEWELRY IS TOO HOT TO WEAR, BUT BE SURE TO BUNDLE UP FOR SUMMER!

JEWELRY IS TOO HOT TO WEAR, BUT BE SURE TO BUNDLE UP FOR SUMMER!... and while you're at it (hosts) be sure to pile on the heaviest fake eyelashes you can find, the most hair extensions you can fasten up there, over and around the hugest hair bustle to rival the Coneheads and spackle on the heavy makeup to cover, (god forbid you dare ENHANCE--the rule is you must cover completely then re-paint a face) . Pile it on, pile it on, then go to your second job at The Long Branch. (sorry, I am often steaming over this stuff and have to vent.) - Bird

Trusted Contributor

HAHA!!! love the cat pic above!!! I don't see anyone wearing all these scarves during the warmer months. I think they are cheap to make and fit everyone, so lower return rate. Thus the PUSH for viewers to buy them!

Trusted Contributor

ROFL!

Respected Contributor

This is all so true! On one show don't wear to much on another show the more you wear the better you look, on one the Kuerig is the very best on another the Mr. Coffee is the very best. On one show the gold jewelry is the ONLY way to go on another gold is so over rated we should wear the fake. One host tell us that Dyson is the best vacuum out there and two days later they tell us that the Shark or Hoover is the best. The beauty product they are selling at the moment is the only one the host wears UNTIL she is on again with another product and THAT is the ONLY one she uses.

It just goes to show that WHATEVER the host is selling at that moment it is the very BEST until the next show.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

This IS how ALL retail works.

Valued Contributor

I think all of you fashionistas are missing the physics behind a gold chain making you warm... the gold will absorb the suns rays and then radiate said warmth to the person wearing the necklace.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It just makes sense, doesn't it?

Honored Contributor

On 6/8/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

For months now, they've been overdoing it with all those scarves on anything that moves.

I don't know HOW the Wen Dogs didn't get scarves tied on them, too! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Scarves can be on trend.....but to me they are more appropriate in the fall and winter....your right...they put scarves on anything and everything that moves...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 wonderwoman100 said:

HAHA!!! love the cat pic above!!! I don't see anyone wearing all these scarves during the warmer months. I think they are cheap to make and fit everyone, so lower return rate. Thus the PUSH for viewers to buy them!

I was out and about last weekend....and everywhere I went ----be it a movie theatre, restaurant, store.....I saw people wearing sleeveless sundresses or shorts with sleeveless or short sleeve tops....saw no SCARVES!!! Of course Im in Texas and it's in the mid 90's.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 pepes mom said:

I think all of you fashionistas are missing the physics behind a gold chain making you warm... the gold will absorb the suns rays and then radiate said warmth to the person wearing the necklace.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It just makes sense, doesn't it?

I've never experienced a problem where my jewelry radiated heat and made me hot.....long sleeves or too much material has .....

Frequent Contributor

I sometimes read your posts, and admit some are quite funny. However, all of your posts are critical of QVC; if you find them so awful, why do you bother watching and posting?