Regular Contributor

get Jane back on her own shoe shopping shows , not good with Cort.. Lots of reps dont have shows with other people 

Super Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

get Jane back on her own shoe shopping shows , not good with Cort.. Lots of reps dont have shows with other people 

That's Jane Treacy not Jayne Brown.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Here's a better picture.  She looks gorgeous!

@San Antonio Gal   ...  I agree ... she looks absolutely FABULOUS!

jane.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Jane Brown does look beautiful all the time.  She is also a great host, professional yet fun. Love her laugh. I'll usually stop and watch her presentations while I keep on clicking with 90% of the others.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I like her new hairstyle.  She looks cute.  

Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy I agree with you. I am 77 and still wear shoulder length hair, sometimes longer. Everytime I leave the house, someone says I love your hair. Jane's style will take forever to grow longer if she chooses later on. I love her, hair or no hair.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor
@SoX
@San Antonio Gal

I agree .....Jayne Brown IS fabulous! I love her voice, her calm demeanor and she is soooo good at giving every detail of a product. She has sold me so much over the years, and I love watching her.
Respected Contributor

I agree with those that say Jayne's shorter, grayer style is aging on her.  Her longer, curly wig did make her look more youthful.  But, her head. she can do whatever she wants.  Short or long hair, I still think she is the best host.

New Contributor

I love love love Jane's short sassy haircut, she is gorgeous!

Super Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

I agree with those that say Jayne's shorter, grayer style is aging on her.  Her longer, curly wig did make her look more youthful.  But, her head. she can do whatever she wants.  Short or long hair, I still think she is the best host.

I agree with you on her longer hairstyle. It was so flattering on her. I hope all is well with Jayne; she's one of my favorites. Heart Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.