Respected Contributor

Jayne wears wigs but this short cut is her real hair.

Respected Contributor

Re: JANE BROWN HAIR CUT

[ Edited ]

During one of Amy's shows someone said something about how cute Jayne looked with her new hairstyle..... Amy did say it was a wig.   Anyway ithe style looks good on her.

New Contributor

LOVE the new do!!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat @Kachina624  I apologize.  I see now that you two were speaking about those women out there who do have long stringy hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@kze    No worries.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that she is showing her own hair.  How freeing!!!  I think she looks lovely and she really doesn't need the wigs, IMO.  You go Jayne Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just asking, @Teddixat   who said she shaved her head?

I thought she had a haircut and went curly like many others have. Is this look a wig for her? I don't know. I caought a glimpse of her yesterday I think and she had it all pulled back, or it appeared that way.  I didn't see her in a braxton wig either but I didn't watch any of those shows.

So did Jayne cut her hair not long ago? Does she wear wigs now? Did she shave her head? Did she do it for a reason? I really liked her longer hair but you know as they say - only Jayne's hairdresser knows for sure.  Then again maybe some here know for sure too.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm confused by some of the responses.  So was the longer hair the wig and this shorter hair is her own?  Whichever.....I love her in this short style.  She looks so cute!!!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what show she was hosting yesterday, or better yet, an item number? I would love to go look for myself.Smiley Happy

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Re: JANE BROWN HAIR CUT

[ Edited ]

@Love to Run wrote:

Does anyone know what show she was hosting yesterday, or better yet, an item number? I would love to go look for myself.Smiley Happy

@Love to Run   Jayne is on right now LIVE with Rachel in Gourmet Holiday.  

Or, check out item # A500944.

Lovely!