Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

Does anyone know what show she was hosting yesterday, or better yet, an item number? I would love to go look for myself.Smiley Happy

The afternoon of the 18th she was hosting an hour of Laura Geller. 

Valued Contributor

Just saw Jayne Brown on the gourmet show today 4/19 read she had a new hair cut . Really like her haircut,think it is so becoming ,

Have to add think she does a very  good job  with the gourmet shows,can enjoy watching the show.,and Rachel is much calmer with her,hint  hint

Has always thought Jayne explains everything she presents,very well.

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Whether it is a wig or her natural hair, I don't care for it at all.  I think it aged her quite a bit.  JMO

When I saw her yesterdy I almost didn't recognize her!  My first thought was that it makes her look much older.

Honored Contributor

Jayne looks beautiful and striking with short hair. She has beautiful features and bone structure and her new short haircut emphasizes them.🌺

Trusted Contributor

Watching Jayne and Rachel hosting the Gourmet Holiday show this afternoon, Jayne looks so chic with her short hair.

Honored Contributor

jane b.PNG

Super Contributor

Jane looks so good with her new cut!  Love it.  It's a very youthful style, as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  thanks so much!

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry, but that looked like Jayne's mom today.  She looks so much younger with the longer hair.

So, to clarify, which is the wig, lol?  The long hair or short hair?

Respected Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

I'm sorry, but that looked like Jayne's mom today.  She looks so much younger with the longer hair.

So, to clarify, which is the wig, lol?  The long hair or short hair?

@FishandSnail the curly hair was a wig. the short cut is Jayne's natural hair.