Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I haven't watch in years but I do enjoy reading the Posts. They make me laugh. You all are so funny.  It keeps the Forums humming.

I love QVC but shop on line. i don't have the patience that some of you have.

@Sage04   No patience here.  I watched Q2.   Everyone needs to turn it off when JT comes on and maybe they will get the hint. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

I absolutely love the two of them together.  They are other so positive, upbeat and genuine.    They make such a refreshing duo to watch! 

SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Are Jane & Courtney on from 6p.m. to midnight every Tuesday? It looks like they are tonight.

@bobby5   I would rather jump off a cliff then watch JT for 6 hours.   Lordy Lordy

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Lord have Mercy!

AMEN and Allelujah

Respected Contributor

Re: J&C 6p.m. to midnight?

[ Edited ]

Nice of Jane and Courtney to fill in.  I'm sure it is hard to do a straight six hours of hosting.   I give credit to them for stepping up to solve this scheduling issue.  Hope Shawn gets well soon.  I know how miserable spring time allergies can make one feel as I have them also.  She did her best to work her shifts the past week while feeling unwell and imagine she feels bad forl having to leave this large gap in scheduling tonight for her colleagues.

Super Contributor

@MarkeieMark  I think Shawn is Ill.

Honored Contributor

Such ugly comments, this thread will disappear.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

I absolutely love the two of them together.  They are other so positive, upbeat and genuine.    They make such a refreshing duo to watch! 

Looks ;ike you and 1 other person.

Valued Contributor

LOL,,,,about jumpjng off a cliff with JT......but I totallay agree I can;t even stand to heard her loud big mouth when I turn the TV on and find out she is presening and trying to model shoes in between pulling at her shirt because it is too small.  At least they finally took off Jane's Jams....remember that and she tried to dance....that was ridiculous looking....

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624    Too funny!  I think if we all played a drinking game while watching and everytime JT mentions her daughters we take a swig of liquor, well, we would all be smashed in no time!