Frequent Contributor

But now, in addition to Jane's never ending drival about her daughters, her cat, and Disney we get to hear at least 20 times an hour that she's 60 years old.

Courtney deserves a medal for staying so calm during all the interruptions.

Jane needs to be with Susan Graver..........!!!!  Match made in heaven.

Respected Contributor

@colleena Yep,I just read,shawnee sue is still under the weather,so maybe that is why they are on for so long

Frequent Contributor

@bobby5    Yes, for several weeks, it's those two for HOURS every Tuesday evening. There were other posts about it. Customers can't stand it. 

Valued Contributor

If anyone here has not seen the way they treated Laura Geller on her show you should look for the comments on other posts.

Super Contributor

Poor Jane.  It seems to be the cool thing to trash her. Personally, I like her & Courtney seems to enjoy her time with her also. Jane is very knowledgable about the products she sells & tells interesting stories - sometimes about the history of items she sells. They all talk about their families. In all probability, QVC encourages that to kind of humanize things. Above all, Jane seems to be a very approachable, funny, loving person who works hard because she covers a great deal of the shows on QVC. My opinion.

Occasional Contributor

WHY is that every time Jane is on lately she is with Courtney? ? Jane has been on QVC years by herself! Not sure about this paring!

Occasional Contributor

WHY is that every time Jane is on lately she is with Courtney ? Jane has been on QVC years by herself! Not sure about this paring!

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised this thread is still here.  I wish it would be deleted.  Such cruel comments.   All of this bashing.....all the time.  Don't some of you ever get tired of it?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor
I really wouldn't mind watching JT but why does she have to mention her daughters in every show?? ...in every show I've watched anyway.. I just don't see the reason for it. I enjoy watching Courtney when she's by herself. I think she's a really good host and gives all the details for the item she's selling. I think she mentions family members when she's working with JT because JT mentions her daughters! JT has not always been like this so l don't understand why now...
Esteemed Contributor

I have not read a single "cruel" comment in this entire thread. 

Some posters are just uber, ultra sensitive to the opinions of others.

Boo hoo.