Respected Contributor

Re: Its cocktail time with Julia Cearley

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I find Julia extremely enjoyable.  She interacts so well with the guests and the crew.  I find her very warm and friendly.  Just love watching her host. She gives all the pertinent information, and she has a lovely vocabulary.  I am an exceptionally good judge of character.

This host, like all the other hosts, projects her persona in order to sell merchandise. Unless you know her personally, you have no idea about her character. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418  Oh, but you are very wrong.  I can tell a lot about a person just by watching body language, voice pitch, animation, etc.  I stand by my opinion of Julia.

Trusted Contributor

Stella u are awesome. U recognize Julia is the amazing ray of sunshine the Q viewers have needed. Shes a total doll and we are lucky to have her
Respected Contributor

Do you seriously believe that this Jonny person is real???

Esteemed Contributor

I think that I am beginning to come around to Julia.

She really is very upbeat, happy, enthusiastic and energetic.

I am finding her presentations more enjoyable and she does have a number of positive qualities. 

Trusted Contributor

Johnny thanks for the positive Julia review. It takes a good three years to master the hosting gig. U have to work out alot of kinks. Being a host is very demanding in the fact u have to learn the products. I think Julia when she started was very nervous and she was trying to have so much fun that she was too zany in her approach. Now she has definitely settled down really learning the products, speaking in sync with her vendors and having a rapport with the viewers. Her hair looks amazing and she looks great. Let's remember it took Antonella four to five years to master the hosting gig. She really struggled in her early years so bad she even admitted the viewers are what kept her the job. Julia is just perfect case how much growth a QVC host can have.
Honored Contributor

I also noticed that Julia has gotten better at her job.  

It may be a coincidence, but she seemed to sharpen up her skills exponentially once the three new hosts arrived.  

Trusted Contributor

Well she just celebrated two years. Honestly it's just growth. Being a QVC host takes yesrs to master. U not only have your 3 to 4 hour airtime but in meetings learning product and its not for everyone. As we saw alot of new hosts dont make it. Julia really has just grown. I can also tell she isn't reading her Q cards as much. I can't wait to her get bigger shows and really more people to discover her.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  - who's cramming anyone down your throat?  Change the channel. Julia is hardly on and many people appreciate her. What is the "all of this" that wouldn't be necessary?  I don't get it.  I don't peruse the posts looking for someone to badmouth.  If its a host Im not particularity fond of, I will just skip the post.

Valued Contributor

@mspatmac - I agree with you.  Such negativity about hosts.  If, I don't like a host I will just pass on by the post or change the channel.