Trusted Contributor

Its cocktail time with Julia Cearley

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=262247599039753&id=100057635456278

Julia is making an absolutely delicious Frozen Creamy Coconut Margarita. Such a fun drink and with so much attention to detail. I love when she says its my favorite time of day which is Cocktail Time.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Its cocktail time with Julia Cearley

[ Edited ]

Am sure the  typical  JC haters will  see that this thread gets  poofed. 

I don't see anything wrong with  sharing her cocktails nor her presentations as compared to other Hosts . Everyone has a Host that they may prefer  .

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=262247599039753&id=100057635456278

Julia is making an absolutely delicious Frozen Creamy Coconut Margarita. Such a fun drink and with so much attention to detail. I love when she says its my favorite time of day which is Cocktail Time.

you said it was delicious....have you made this drink.......

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Camille I totally agree there are Julia fans on here and they love her approach to hosting. Her mix it videos are living life imo.
Esteemed Contributor

Typical comments from posters that "  attack " other posters . They never say a negative abt Hosts that they prefer.  Sheer  one sided censorship .  Everyone should beable to  give praise  abt a Host for a job well done . There's a group that been  getting positive  posts abt Katrina poofed . Talk abt people manipulating  these boards .

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Typical comments from posters that "  attack " other posters . They never say a negative abt Hosts that they prefer.  Sheer  one sided censorship .  Everyone should beable to  give praise  abt a Host for a job well done . There's a group that been  getting positive  posts abt Katrina poofed . Talk abt people manipulating  these boards .

The only people who decide when to delete posts or close threads are moderators.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Julia at all, but these threads are harmless and violate no rules.

And at least they are very, very, very, clearly, carefully labeled as to subject matter. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love Julia.  She's a breath of fresh air.  I wish she was on more often.  I cannot handle  some of the hosts lately, between their constant references to their daughter's, silly behaviour ,, interupting vendors which is just rude, I just turn them off,     Julia & I could be bestie's because she is for real!!   Please QVC put her on more often. Brava Julia!!!

Honored Contributor

@skatting44    Just maybe some of us resent attempts to cram someone for whom we don't care, down our throats.  If she was a superior host, all of this wouldn't be necessary, would it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment