Honored Contributor

Re: Its cocktail time with Julia Cearley

@PatriciaG    Apparently you haven't been around enough in the past couple of years to read the almost daily posts by author, johnnysbro, who from the onset has praised this host like she walks on water.  It is johnnysbro who has tried to cram her down our throats.  Most of her threads have been removed.  She's easy to avoid on QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Kachina what's your issue with Julia getting praise. Its so bizarre. As u see the Julia gush posts and her improvement is tremendous.
Occasional Contributor

Julia may be good at making cocktails. She's terrible on 'live' TV. Loud, obnoxious & super annoying. They got rid of some GREAT hosts & kept Julia & Katrina for whatever reason. Apparently they think the same... she gets very late night hours!
Super Contributor

JC doesn't appeal to me but it's good that she has fans.

Trusted Contributor

Shes a complete joy and improving so much..she was amazing on rose of Tralee even better then JRT. Also shes the best host with Kirk's Folly..she brings so much wimsy.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Shes a complete joy and improving so much..she was amazing on rose of Tralee even better then JRT. Also shes the best host with Kirk's Folly..she brings so much wimsy.

Who's better JC or LR?

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I respectfully disagree with those assessments.

In particular, I don't think she's a good fit for Kirk's Folly.  I think her presentation is forced "whimsy".  She's just doing her job, as she's told to.