Respected Contributor

I'm getting an error msg, this page has been moved. WHERE did they move it & WHY can't they leave things alone?

Honored Contributor

Re: Items "Recently on Air"?

@TX-starlight.   I get thst page a lot too.  Contacted the mods about it earlier today.  They've run tests but found no problem so they think it's with my server or device.  This has been going on for several weeks and I've cleared everything on my tablet I can think to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

i was getting the same thing earlier tonight. I tried again later and it worked like usual.

Honored Contributor

It has been that way for several weeks.

The mods not to have found a "problem" is very strange because I don't think it is any of our browsers, clearing of cookies etc. It is something they changed.I don't know what programs they are using that they don't see a problem.

I think we all get that same page of "we have moved."

You cannot access the items recently aired from the forum page.

You have to go to the QVC main page and then you can click on items recently aired,which is found as a drop down from the "shop QVC" or you can go from either the forum or QVC page to program guide (it drops down from clicking the "shop QVC").

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

"You cannot access the items recently aired from the forum page.

You have to go to the QVC main page and then you can click on items recently aired,which is found as a drop down from the "shop QVC" or you can go from either the forum or QVC page to program guide (it drops down from clicking the "shop QVC")."

That is when I get the error message. If I try to do it from the forum page.

Honored Contributor

I go to the item on air, then click the on air recently and get the list of programs

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I go to the item on air, then click the on air recently and get the list of programs

@wagirl

That's another good way to do it!

But now that we're all trying to find solutions, hey wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to go thru all this figuring out to begin with! I wish they would put it back the way it was.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Mine was working the "old" way yesterday.  Now it's back to the "new", "frustrating" way.  Go figure.

Respected Contributor

When I go to "items recently on air," the page flashes continuously.  Unusable.

Regular Contributor

I agree with you. Such a big company with lousy web page people.