Super Contributor

Items on Wait List - Fashion in particular

Just curious, I ordered a top and I feel it's a little oversized on me.   I see the next size down in on a wait list.   I ordered the top on the wait list - figuring if I exchange they won't ship the item because it's out of stock.  Generally speaking,  do you have a good chance to get a wait list item?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Items on Wait List - Fashion in particular

@LillyBee2 wrote:

Just curious, I ordered a top and I feel it's a little oversized on me.   I see the next size down in on a wait list.   I ordered the top on the wait list - figuring if I exchange they won't ship the item because it's out of stock.  Generally speaking,  do you have a good chance to get a wait list item?

@LillyBee2  - I'd say you have a very good chance of getting a wait list item. I think people think they want to buy and have high hopes that they'll be going out and living their lives, but in reality it's not so and they wind up returning what they bought.

Of course, that's just a guess. Good luck!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Items on Wait List - Fashion in particular

@LillyBee2 

I usually DO get waitlisted items, however I NEVER get the items marked with the dreaded 'backorder', so I just cancel those.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.