Esteemed Contributor

Re: Items not flattering for petites

@wifey2qt wrote:

@BalletBabe  - another opportunity you can' miss? you have it hard for JT 

@wifey2qt   Why is that your business?? I am not alone. Look around the internet.  

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I'm  5'1" 105 lbs. Wouldn't think of the TSV. Overwhelming and unflattering on Jane. Only makes her look shorter.

If the item was proportioned for petites it might work. 

I'm not a JT fan, but anyone who watched any of the presentations of the TSV would realize that she had on a PLUS sized ruana.  They came in MISSY and PLUS.  There were plenty of petite models wearing them during the day and they looked good on them.  Jane did herself and Kim a disservice by wearing the larger size.

Esteemed Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I'm  5'1" 105 lbs. Wouldn't think of the TSV. Overwhelming and unflattering on Jane. Only makes her look shorter.

I'm not a JT fan, but anyone who watched any of the presentations of the TSV would realize that she had on a PLUS sized ruana.  They came in MISSY and PLUS.  There were plenty of petite models wearing them during the day and they looked good on them.  Jane did herself and Kim a disservice by wearing the larger size.

I usually don't watch anything she is in, but I wanted to see this TSV as I love Honora. Then I got bored and was doing something else.  When I started to watch again, She was swinging it around like she was ready to fight a Bull    THAT DID IT OFF IT WENT. She don't do any clothing or make up justice,  and if I was a Vendor, I would not want her as my Host. 

I don't like that those pearls are in stainless.

Super Contributor

@rms1954 Vendor should have sized UP

Esteemed Contributor

I buy by color and style.  And as long as it fits and suits my taste I am willing to try anything on my 5 ft frame. And I will add the Q has prices that are beyond my price comfort.  I check in and then follow my  online resources to buy what I like by using the Q for a style guide.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant  Agree !  I'm 5'2". And wouldn't consider the TSV it is made for a much taller women I feel .  It looked good on the tall models , and hosts .   Jane T looked too squatty .  However Courtney looked nice in it ,  and she isn't very tall , but thin.
Super Contributor

@BalletBabe -  You make it everyone's business as often as possible

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney looks nice in everything. The SG pencil skirt looked nice on her but I don’t think she was comfortable with the waist. She seemed to be pulling it up a lot. As far as the ruana, it looked nice on her as well as Katia, Kim & Jaime. I liked what Shawn did with the plum one; she made it into a scarf & it looked good on her
Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

@BalletBabe  - another opportunity you can' miss? you have it hard for JT 

LOTS of people do .. like I said, they will take the shot for a post that has nothing to do with liking her or not.  This topic apparently was about the item on JT and not a poll asking if we watch her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

@BalletBabe -  You make it everyone's business as often as possible

lol