Respected Contributor

Items not flattering for petites

I'm  5'1" 105 lbs. Wouldn't think of the TSV. Overwhelming and unflattering on Jane. Only makes her look shorter.

If the item was proportioned for petites it might work. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Items not flattering for petites

@ellaphant wrote:

I'm  5'1" 105 lbs. Wouldn't think of the TSV. Overwhelming and unflattering on Jane. Only makes her look shorter.

If the item was proportioned for petites it might work. 

CANT WATCH HER

Regular Contributor

I didn't see anyone that the TSV looked flattering on.

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked great on Kim.  I am much shorter and it would be overwhelming. Just not a good choice for me.

Honored Contributor

There are lots of models, hosts, and vendors that will at one time or another be unflattering.  Take a look at the faux leather skirt A625861 on the vendor in the video.  AWFUL.  (I think this post is just another pot shot at Jane.)

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

There are lots of models, hosts, and vendors that will at one time or another be unflattering.  Take a look at the faux leather skirt A625861 on the vendor in the video.  AWFUL.  (I think this post is just another pot shot at Jane.)

@rms1954    UUUUUUMMMMMMM   NOPE

Honored Contributor

Being SHORT is an everyday challenge.    I find buying a CAR that "fits me" is the most difficult.    

As far as clothing, I just "pass" on things I can't possibly wear.   Saves a lot of anguish...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Welllll, for starters, the skirt looks like the worst pleather I think I have ever seen. Then, Tess has it on at LEAST three sizes too small. Soooo not a good look. 

.~ Model Deanna can make pretty much everything look great, but even she couldn't pull this off and she has the right size on.Woman Sad 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@BalletBabe  - another opportunity you can' miss? you have it hard for JT