Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I guess I'm the only one that prefers shorter tops. I'm 5'8" and sometime shop in the petite department to get the length that flatters me.

No, you're not.  I much prefer shorter tops.  I don't like tunic length.  I look much better in shorter tops.

Trusted Contributor

There are so many other brands, retailers and options out in this world. I love CCB's line. Most everything in her line fits me perfectly. I would say she does design for the more petite person. This happens to be my style and would love to have her continue the way she is currently designing.  

For me it gets a little frustrating when people complain about the length of items. The human female ranges greatly. There are many designers that design clothing that just don't work for my body type. My mom loves Denim & Co but would never wear CCB. My daughters' would not wear Denim&Co but love the CCB line. I wouldn't want Candace to begin designing for my mom's style. It appears CCB is doing very well with designs as they are.

If you prefer to shop solely from QVC there are over 4,700 tops and blouses currently available from 103 different designers. I'm sure you could find longer tops if that is your preference. 

Trusted Contributor
I think she's the first vendor to actually offer shorter tops. There's an excess of tunic tops on QVC.
Respected Contributor

I am one who is happy shorter tops are trending and like CCB tops.  Some have issues with the short tops and I have always had issues with the longer tunic length tops and 27/28"tops - too long for me.  I'm happy not all tops I like are too long as they have been for the last few years.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, CCB designs for a shorter person.  I'm 5'2" and I'm thrilled to see tops that don't go down to my knees.  There are so many brands available on QVC, most of them catering to average to larger ladies.  Why do some feel that every clothing line must fit their own personal figure?  Would you walk into a dept. store and ask that all brands be shorter, longer or whatever just to fit you? No, you pick from the brands that DO fit you.  So just ignore CCB fashions if they don't suit you and let us petites have something to choose from. (Climbing off of soapbox.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Her clothing works well for me.  I am not a younger person.  There are plenty of other clothing lines and options to choose from.

Honored Contributor

I'm not petite, I'm 5'7" and her tops are perfect length for me.  I do like some longer casual tops, and even a tunic or two.  But the majority of my shopping for tops are the regular length, or what some here call shorter length. 

Candace's line is just one brand.  There are dozens of other brands.  It seems a bit selfish to me to want every brand to be just like every other brand to fit the QVC-mold. 

It's like telling Quacker Factory to stop doing any kind of embroidery or embellishment on their clothes, because I don't care for it.    

Respected Contributor

I'm all for every brand offering shorter tops in addition to tunics.  Maybe they already do.  It just seems that most tops are too long even to do the tuck if someone likes that look.

Why do I want to cover up all my jeans and nice pants??? Cat LOL

I'm not one to wear leggins, only on a very rare occasion.

Valued Contributor

I actually like the fact that her tops are shorter.  I have decided that tunic tops actually make my hips look bigger rather than covering them up..

Valued Contributor

That is what I like - and biuy - Candace Cameron Bure's clothing because they are short and do not hangh down to practically the knees as so much other stuff QVC sells anymore.  For me, enough is enough of the long tunics.