Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Item on waitlist then in process...

then back on waitlist again!  I don't understand how that happens.  I expected it to ship today as it has Been 3 days in process.  Wish they didn't get my hopes up as it is an itemi really want!  I don't think I had this happen before, I have had In process then Backorder.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Item on waitlist then in process...

Hope it works out for you.  Usually I get caught with the purchase of a product that goes through and then they say it is on backorder and more often than not ends up being cancelled.. Why take the original order?  Things are computerized.  The vendor and Q should know what they have and not oversell.  They don't have a person in the warehouse who is miscounting as could have happened in days of old.

Esteemed Contributor

you are so right!  It isn't like someone is in the warehouse miscounting LOL. The thing that gets me is it was "in process" after being on waitlist -then back on waitlist!  I like you have had it where I'm in process then Backorder, never this way though.  I feel I will not be getting the item or if I do it won't be soon.  The Q needs to address these types of issues I feel as this was going to be a christmas gift, once I saw it was processing I was really happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I brought a LG top in small, but because her sizes are so different I put the Same item on me On check.  When the small came in, if it didn,t fit, I would take the med off check,  put on my CC and return the small.  Well the small came in yesterday, but the med was taken off check two days before, put on my QVC card and shipped. It had to be there computer glitch, because I had not received the small one yet for fit.  Also on four so, not three, so I Would not have use it on the QVC card.  Now I am arguing with them about not paying the shipping charges to return.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I brought a LG top in small, but becau

Spoiler

se her sizes are so different I put the Same item on me On check.  When the small came in, if it didn,t fit, I would take the med off check,  put on my CC and return the small.  Well the small came in yesterday, but the med was taken off check two days before, put on my QVC card and shipped. It had to be there computer glitch, because I had not received the small one yet for fit.  Also on four so, not three, so I Would not have use it on the QVC card.  Now I am arguing with them about not paying the shipping charges to return.

That is crazy that they would not waive the shipping as it was there error not yours .  

I was in Process once more for 2 days , now I check an wouldn't ya know it back on waitlist once again !!!!  Not happy!!  

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

here it is the 29th and have been in process and back to waitlist several more times!!'m. Called about it twice and still nothing!  May never get this item.   It has been three weeks now.