Esteemed Contributor

Re: Item Cost Less on Vendor's Site VS QVC's Site

@BunSnoop  I always check the vendor's website and also shop around for anything I'm interested on QVC. QVC often has a better deal; but, sometimes they are offering additions that I don't want or need, and sometimes it is just cheaper elsewhere. Kuhn Rikon is an exception for me. They are almost always more expensive on their website than QVC or Amaz...

Esteemed Contributor

It's smart to check out other sites. I will not say in every instance, but there have been several occasions when I have an item that I want  that I have found for less on another site. Sometimes, QVC offers add ons that I just do not need, which makes the product less expensive as well.  

A few weeks ago there was a makeup item that I wanted. The cost  between QVC and the other site was only a few dollars, and QVC was offering free shipping.

I went to the store but they did not have it in stock, but they ordered the item and shipped it to me for free. I ordered on a Saturday, and had the item I believe by Tuesday, which never would have happened with the 'Q" the order would have been still in process. 

I guess what I am trying to say is that there are many factors that we as consumers need to take into an account while spending our money. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a new TV. I compared prices and the Q's was $l00. more than Best Buy. So much for cheaper by cutting out the middle man.