Respected Contributor

It seems as though the Q is slowly ending their business as it has been.

Maybe they are planning to only be an online shopping company.

They do less and less for the customer.

The Q used to show close ups of fabrics and products. We used to get important measurements, and also told where an item was made. All important things to a customer.

Honored Contributor

I find the camera work awful on many shows. They are pointing out a detail on the cuff of a jacket and the camera is doing a long shot; on the cooking shows they are talking about a delicious chocolate cake and the camera is on mac & cheese.

Super Contributor

OMG ! Sure signs of an evil takeover perhaps, or maybe Armageddon !

I knew it was in the camera work all along ! Perhaps someone on the inside, a mole, will one day write a book exposing all of these details ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

No two ways about it, today's QVC bears very little resemblance to the QVC most of us started watching. It's a train wreck more times than not. I didn't have it on at all yesterday and today's dreadful line-up is most assuredly not going to be any exception.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I understand times change and at this point they will not be going back to the good ole days and reinstate the vendors/shows we once enjoyed. But QVC better start making a change, any type of change, because this continuous monotony just ain't doing it for me and I see by comments across the forums by many other customers too.....

I'm wondering if they will lean towards more pre-recorded programming

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I've got it all figured out ! QVC is deliberately ignoring all of our many plea's to upgrade the weekly programming and alter especially the weekend lineup's !

There is a massive plot to bore us all to tears, to decrease the viewership, plummet sales

and eventually go bankrupt !

After this disaster occurs, they can slowly and quietly gain a new, fresh status, line up with all-new vendors, totally change to the opposite of what we've endured the last couple of years, and get back in the black !

Finally, they can restore QVC to it's glory days and we will all be in hog heaven again !!

Devious, isn't it ??? hee, hee, hee ! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}