Honored Contributor

It seems QVC has 4 channels NOW..

don't know if this has been previously discussed but it seems most the products seen on Q are now on in addition to Q, Q2, QBeauty are over on HSN🙄.

Of course, I'm a big fan of Curtis Stone so have been tuned in on HSN today -- and I see Harry Slatkin is debuting with TS candles on HSN Monday.  

I also noticed no free shipping deals on HSN lately & shipping is like Q now.  

Respected Contributor

Re: It seems QVC has 4 channels NOW..

[ Edited ]

I noticed this trend too.  I was surprised to see HS selling his products on HSN.  There is less and less difference between the two channels now.

I remember when HSN had a lot of 20% off codes.  They also started charging shipping charges on lines such as Lancome.  

Honored Contributor

There has been some crossover from QVC to HSN but no where near "most".  That's an exaggeration.  Don't forget they both fall under the same parent corporation so it makes perfect sense that they should sell some of QVC's proven best sellers on HSN too.  

Honored Contributor

@jpie 

I thought the same - guess it's all about the $$$ now.

I did notice Dooney is much higher & shipping certainly is a big factor now for me shopping HSN.

Long gone are the 20% coupons for sure☹️☹️☹️

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Perhaps "most" is my viewing on Q which is rarely now.  Just noticing slowly brands that were Q vendors are heading to HSN.

Just wondering 🤔 if hours of certain vendors, TSV,  etc. will be the norm soon on HSN.  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@jpie 

I thought the same - guess it's all about the $$$ now.

I did notice Dooney is much higher & shipping certainly is a big factor now for me shopping HSN.

Long gone are the 20% coupons for sure☹️☹️☹️

_________

I used to order Lancome Mascara and Eyeliner from HSN because of the free shipping.  Now, it's better to order from Macy's or Lancome's website.  At least if you buy a couple of items you can sometimes snag a free gift and free shipping!

I received a 15% offer through the mail from HSN for the month of February.  I knew this was a signal that the good old days of 20% off were gone!  I purchased nothing.  

Yes, it is expensive to ship purses from either the Q or HSN.  

I don't spend the money that I used to with either company lately. But I did just spend $7.50 to have the Bernini metal hose TS shipped.  Ugh!  I do like and needed the hose though!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

HSN  should have cut off their coupons and freebies ages ago as they've  been operating in the red.  Poor management.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

All the coupons I have received from HSN over the years I think I've used a couple of times on Huggable Hangers or Curtis Stone.

I certainly have not bought from HSN like I have through the years I've shopped at Q.

I mostly shop at stores now because what I need can be found in traditional stores and most times better price.  

Valued Contributor

I agree. I think HSN will soon be QVC 3 or 4.
Super Contributor

HSN had a Clark's TS, Dooney TS and now a 3rd? All within 7 days! What's the point of multiple duplication. Overkill!