Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's the time of year I turn off Q.

I understand Christmas In July but there was Christmas in June so I guess there will be a Christmas Day every month until a thanksgiving then it will be all Christmas junk every day.

I just change the channel since there are a lot of other choices with streaming rather. 

Respected Contributor

Right there with ya Sisters!  First of all, no more stuff please, trying to declutter, not increase clutter. Second, I couldn't be less interested in holiday stuff. Anyway, it's all  good, saving loads of money!  Have a great weekend! 🌷👍🏼💝

Esteemed Contributor

Q2 has counter-programming all weekend where you can spend on your favorite bags, shoes, apparel and intimates.

You'll miss nothing.

Super Contributor

I'm with you!!!  I never watch Christmas before Christmas!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Q2 has counter-programming all weekend where you can spend on your favorite bags, shoes, apparel and intimates.

You'll miss nothing.

I won't miss anything by not watching counter programming either. It's all the same old, same old stuff.

Regular Contributor

I watch a bit but I won't buy. I hate that they start at the end of June!
Contributor

It's too much. I understand that that's what they do-sell things, but it will be this way until the end of December. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yesterday, Leah said QVC has been doing CIJ for 35 years.  So what's odd to me is not CIJ, but all the tons of posts complaining about it year after year after year.  

By the way, if you get QVC 2, Live programming is 11am - midnight.  Today is all day jewelry there, not a CIJ show in sight.  Enjoy!

You never know why someone hates something so judgment is best left unspoken. My reason would curl your hair.